If you are looking for the ultimate espresso coffee maker, you might have just come to the right place. The Rancilio Silvia is probably one of the world’s most renowned espresso coffee makers and the raving reviews all over the internet explain why. Having already set a benchmark in the coffee maker industry, the Version 3 comes back improved with a new steam knob and steam wand like its commercial brethren.
Many hours of research and comparing we found the best price HERE. Up to 33% off retail store prices.
Rancilio Silvia Espresso Coffee Maker V3 2009 Edition Features and Specifications
Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.3 x 13.4 inches
Weight: 30.4 lbs
- Cup Warmer – Since the boiler is located right under the top, the top acts as a handy cup warmer.
- Adjustable Brew Pressure – Brewing pressure can be adjusted by an internally equipped adjustable pressure relief valve to obtain the proper pressure for brewing coffee.
- Large Capacity 67 oz. Water Tank – A large capacity water tank of 67 oz. means you do not need to worry about refilling the water all the time.
- Brass Boiler with 12 oz. Capacity – Made with what is thought to be the best material for a boiler, the boiler of Rancilio Silvia made of corrosion resistant brass gets up to its temperature swiftly while also being able to maintain its temperature and heat up evenly.
- High Quality Commercial Grade Portafilter – The Rancilio Silvia comes with a chrome plated heavy-duty brass portafilter with solid plastic handle.
- Easy Installation Process – No rocket science degree needed. Just fill the reservoir, plug the Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker into an electrical outlet and voila!
- Italian Made with 2 Years Warranty – Made with Italian ingenuity and quality with 2 years warranty for a total peace of mind.
There is a reason why the Rancilio Silvia tops our list of best espresso and coffee makers. Based on the reviews we have gathered, we can safely say that the Rancilio Silvia makes quality espresso and coffee like no other. A satisfied Rancilio Silvia user also mentioned that the espresso produced by the Rancilio Silvia is even better than that of an espresso coffee maker of another leading brand that he had been using before. A reviewer even rated the Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker as “legendary” and able to outperform rival machines that cost twice more.
Being Italian made, the Rancilio Silvia is built to last. One owner has had the Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker for more than six years and has had no problem with it. For the money spent, many happy Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker owners also agree that the build quality is very good. Many people also agree that the Rancilio Silvia may be the very last espresso coffee maker they would ever buy.
Beware, however, for the Rancilio Silvia is no easy machine to use. A reviewer stresses that technique is vital in order for the Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker to satisfy your desire. While it might take some time to learn to use this espresso coffee maker, many reviewers assure that the results are worth it.
The biggest disadvantage of the Rancilio Silvia, although minor, would be the need for a high quality grinder. Beans must be grinded properly before using. Many owners also recommend the use of a Rancilio Rocky Burr Grinder. People have used other grinders that are not suited for use with the Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker and reported poor results. Some reviewers also recommended that beginners should use an aftermarket PID (Proportional Integral Derivative) device which is a temperature regulator device.
Only place to get it, Amazon.
The hundreds of positive reviews on the Internet praising the Rancilio Silvia espresso coffee maker definitely do not seem to lie. The Rancilio Silvia is hailed as the “crema of the crop” of espresso coffee makers and this definitely comes as no surprise. Save your money on substandard Starbucks coffees and get yourself a Rancilio Silvia V3 with a Rancilio Rocky Burr Grinder now!
Back to Hompage – Best Coffee Maker